Hypnosis For Anxiety
Hypnotherapy can be an effective treatment option for anxiety
Here are some of the benefits of hypnotherapy for anxiety:
- Helps to identify and address underlying emotional and psychological issues that may contribute to anxiety. Hypnotherapy can help individuals uncover the root causes of their anxiety and develop healthier coping mechanisms.
- Reduces stress and promotes relaxation. Hypnotherapy can help individuals learn relaxation techniques that can be used to manage stress and reduce anxiety.
- Boosts self-confidence and self-esteem. Hypnotherapy can help individuals develop a positive self-image and increase their confidence in their ability to manage their anxiety.
- Improves sleep patterns. Poor sleep can contribute to anxiety, and hypnotherapy can help individuals improve their sleep habits and get better quality rest.
- Provides a holistic approach to anxiety treatment. Hypnotherapy can be used in combination with other anxiety treatments, such as therapy and medication, to provide a comprehensive approach to anxiety treatment.
- Encourages long-term lifestyle changes. Hypnotherapy can help individuals make sustainable changes to their thoughts and behaviors, leading to long-term anxiety management success.
Overall, hypnotherapy can be a valuable tool for individuals looking to manage their anxiety and improve their overall mental health and well-being. It is important to work with a qualified hypnotherapist to ensure a safe and effective experience.
Want to learn more about hypnosis?
Here are 11 truths about it.
Even if you’ve tried other things to resolve your issue, hypnosis can still work because it works differently- it taps into the power of the subconscious mind where our memories and emotions are stored.
You’ve likely been in a state of hypnosis hundreds of times in your life. Everyday states of hypnosis include: listening to great music, reading a good book, and watching a good movie. A light state of hypnosis is achieved any time you lose track of time.
Your hypnotist has no control over you. Hypnosis stage shows where people do crazy things are for entertainment! That is not what happens in a hypnosis office. Your hypnotist serves as a guide, or coach, its a consensual state. Your hypnotist will work with you to understand your needs and goals, and that will be an important part of the hypnosis process and suggestions they give you while in hypnosis.
We want you to remember all the insight you gain from the hypnosis session, so unless you’re using hypnosis for medical purposes including surgery, you’ll be conscious and alert the whole time.
This means you become aware of things that you have not been aware of before- leading to powerful insight.
Hypnosis can help you change habits, reduce sensation of pain, increase motivation, help you heal from past experiences, help you find lost items, eliminate fear, and help with spiritual growth- plus many other common everyday issues.
Just as our brain can quickly learn a phobia (which is a learned fear) our brain can also learn a new response to an old situation very quickly. The brain is lightning fast and can change using neuroplasticity.
Hypnosis is not a feeling- its a state of mind. Some people feel light- like their floating, some feel grounded and safe- like a tree. Others feel nothing at all, or a light buzzing feeling. They’re all correct- but its different for every person.
Hypnosis is a focused awareness where you are highly receptive to positive suggestion. It is not sleep, nor relaxation. We often have you focus on relaxation in the hypnosis office to help you focus. But there will be many times where you feel excited, or with lots of energy.
Hypnosis helps you tap into your best self- you inherent power. Practice self hypnosis daily to increase focus, concentration and the ability to relax and recharge quickly.
Anyone who is able and willing to follow instructions can be hypnotized, and you cannot be hypnotized against your will. It is a consensual state. It works best when you really want to make changes in your life but are having a hard time doing so or a hard time following through.
About Pamela J. Leno & Ideal Wellness NW
Hi, I’m Pamela (Pam) Leno, owner and CEO of Ideal Wellness NW and PamLeno.com. I want to personally invite you to contact me at our center. I would love to hear from you and answer all your questions about hypnosis and coaching. That’s our job and we love talking with people about our services and how we can help you.
We can help you decide if hypnotherapy & life coaching is right for you. Maybe you just want to learn more about hypnosis and life coaching? Why not schedule a free consultation? They are offered daily, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and can be in person or virtual.
Our clinic is located in West Olympia and serves Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater, Thurston County and the state of Washington.